New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Northville Public Schools! We are glad that you will begin your educational journey with us! Our mission is to create flexible, learner-centered school communities that advance learning and leadership within every learner while fostering the skills and dispositions necessary for success.
This process is for NEW students only.
If your student is currently attending for the 2022-23 school year, your student's enrollment will automatically be carried over to the 2023-24 school year.
Why Northville Public Schools?
- All NPS elementary schools are Leader in Me Lighthouse schools.
- Northville High School and Cooke School are AdvancEd accredited.
- Beginning with our youngest students, our nationally accredited Early Childhood Program, serving 285 pre-K children and more than 860 school-age students, supports children’s thinking and learning across disciplines by promoting a balance of child-initiated and teacher-guided experiences.
- Amerman Elementary School was recognized as a 2019 National Blue Ribbon School, based on its overall academic excellence and progress in closing the achievement gap among student subgroups.
- Hillside and Meads Mill Middle Schools, along with Northville High School, reauthorized as International Baccalaureate World Schools offering the Middle Years Programme (Grades 6-10.)
- Northville High School was identified as a US News & World Report 2020 Best High School, ranking 10th among high schools in Michigan, and in the top 500 high schools nationally.
- Cooke Center program serves students ages three through 26 with significant special needs, building on the integration of academic content in ways that also address students’ functional needs, with community-based instruction providing students with opportunities to practice academic and life skills in the actual settings in which they will be expected to apply them. In June 2020, we celebrated the success of 12 Cooke School graduates in a ceremony honoring each student’s growth and their hopes and plans for the next part of their journey.
- Northville High School offers rigorous opportunities and a variety of pathways for students to build their graduate profile –with more than 215 course options, including 21 Advanced Placement Courses, 19 IB Diploma Program courses, extensive course options in the visual, performing and applied arts, along with six Project Lead the Way offerings.
- Career vocational training is available through the Livonia Career Technical Center and was expanded to include options at the William D. Ford Technical Center in Wayne-Westland.
- Northville High School is among the top 1% of high schools with the highest graduation rate.
- Pre-K Programs & Before and After School Care: Visit the Early Childhood website
- Curriculum questions: Contact the Office of Instruction at (248) 344-3520
- Enrollment questions: Contact the Student Data Office at (248) 344-3524