Schoology & ClassLink
Schoology is the Northville Public Schools online learning management system (LMS) that supports curriculum organization, classroom and assignment management and communication.
Schoology is an integral part of how teachers design and implement their lesson plans, assignments and grades, and communicate with students and parents.
Students will use Schoology to view updates for their class, share content with the teacher and classmates and view their grades and assignments.
For parents/guardians, Schoology provides a one-stop place to keep track of a child’s calendar, projects, assignments, and day-to-day activities. Parents are able to see what their children are working on as well as view their children’s grades and learning activities within the platform through their own Schoology parent account.
In the ClassLink Launchpad, students will access Schoology, their Google Drive, various learning resources and applications that their teacher may utilize for learning. Parents may also access MiStar through students’ ClassLink Launchpad.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is Schoology classrooms accessed?
Why is the parent account separate from the student account?
How will my student log into ClassLink and Schoology?
If your student does not remember their email address or password, contact your school teacher (K-8), office or the NPS Help Desk at (248) 344-3680 or [email protected].
What if a student is not automatically signed into Schoology from ClassLink?
Will I see my student's attendance in Schoology?
How do I receive classroom emails through Schoology?
- Click the arrow on the top right of Schoology.
- Select your account from the list that appears in the dropdown.
- Once you're in your account, click the arrow again and select Account Settings.
- If you haven't yet verified your primary email address, you'll see a message to Resend verification email. Check the box next to the message and Save Changes.
- Once you receive the verification email, click the link provided in the email to verify your email address.