Information on voting precincts and locations is available through your local city or township Clerk’s Office. Applications for Absentee Ballots are available at your Clerk’s Office or online at www.michigan.gov/vote. Your Clerk’s Office is also open 9 am – 2 pm on Saturday, November 4, 2017, to assist individuals with the voting process, including voting by Absentee Ballot.
I hope you'll take a few moments to click around to the topics of interest to you, listed on the left side of the first page - and at the bottom of this message. The newsletter will also be available on our website (click here). The school year’s first newsletter, Connections (Fall 2017), which was mailed to all residents, is also available on our website for those of you who may have missed it.
I also want to invite you to join me for coffee and informal conversation at my next Superintendent Community Coffee on Monday, November 20, 2017, from 6:30-7:45 p.m. at the Board of Education Office, 501 West Main Street in Northville.
We have much to be proud of, and grateful for, as we continue to work toward providing the best possible educational experiences for all of our students. Thank you for choosing Northville Public Schools and entrusting us with your children each day. I look forward to seeing you at our upcoming 11/5/17 Northville High School Community Open House, PTA meetings, district or community events, and/or at one of several “coffee chats” scheduled over the course of the school year.
Mary Kay Gallagher
Topics at a Glance
- VOTE Tuesday, Nov. 7th on Northville Public Schools Bond 2017
- 11/5/17 Community Open House to Showcase NHS
- Public Act 306 - Third Grade Reading Law: NPS Implementation
- James Gordon Named Assistant Principal at Northville High School
- 2016-17 Year-End Report, 2014-2019 District Goals Available Online
- Inclement Weather and Snow Day Protocols
- Get Your Tickets for NEF’s 2nd Annual $25,000 Cash for College Raffle
- Points of Pride from Across the District