Northville Public Schools utilizes SchoolDude to track after-hours facility usage for district buildings.
NPS Community Facility Use Login
(You must be a registered as a Community User before you can log in - see below for steps)
The web-based application called Community Use
, allows NPS clubs,committees, and other groups to complete requests via the web and track your requests more efficiently. Approved users can request the room or facility needed, dates and times and other pertinent information. The requests will route electronically through an approval process and the requester will receive email updates about the status. When final approval has been completed, the event is activated and placed on our active schedule.
As a Community User, you will be able to complete the following tasks:
- View the calendar for your activated organization events
- Enter facility requests on behalf of your organization
- View and print invoices for your requested events, if applicable.
Who can be a community user?
Community users are school clubs, scouts, local organizations with a minimum of 51% Northville Residents, and approved non-profit organizations.
Is there a charge to use facilities?
Yes. Below, you will find our standard rental fees for use of our facilities. You will be invoiced monthly for use through the website. You must be in good standing in order to continue use of the facilities.
How to become a Community User
Step 1 - Complete the Application
Please complete the online application
for your organization. This step is only required once for each organization
Step 2 - Request an Account
- Click here to access Community Use Website.
- You should now see the calendar. District public events will be displayed only.
- In the upper right-hand corner, you will see that you are a "Guest" viewer. Click on "Log in to Request Facility Use."
- Because you don't have an account yet, please click on "Create One"
- You will then need to agree to the Terms & Conditions for facility use. These terms and conditions were originally located on the back of the printed facility use request forms. You need to check the box and then click on "Agree and Register"
- Enter your personal contact information then click next
- Enter your organization information.
- Next, you will confirm the information and submit.
Your request for access will be sent for approval. You will not be able to login again until you receive confirmation of your approval. Once you receive your approval, you can log in and enter your requests.
Additional Scheduling Information
Summer 2016 Events
Please note that most of our indoor facilities are not available in the summer as our buildings are closed.
2016-17 School Year Events
Community users will not be able to request space for the 2016-17 school year until August.
If you have any questions regarding the Community Use website, please contact Judy Huggins at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (248) 344-3681.