Northville Public Schools
For the 2020-21 school year, Northville Public Schools will offer a fully online virtual education program for any student, Kindergarten through 12th Grade. This will also include our self-contained programs and Cooke students (PreK-26). This is a joint learning partnership that includes the child, the family, and the Northville Public Schools teaching teams.
Why Should You Choose Northville Virtual?
- Students will be taught by certified and highly qualified Northville Public Schools teachers to the fullest extent possible, based on enrollment.
- A priority will be placed on developing strong student and teacher connections to increase engagement and academic growth.
- Lessons and materials used in this differentiated program will be in sync with students who are in face to face classes and supported by high quality digital content.
- The expectations for these students will mirror our in-person teaching and learning expectations.
- This program may be accessed from home or anywhere an internet connection is available.
- All Northville Public Schools teachers are receiving professional development in the best practices for delivering content in a virtual classroom setting.
- Students will be able to participate in any extracurricular activities and clubs offered to in person students.
- Students will be able to maintain peer connections with other Northville students and stay connected to the community of Northville Schools.
Please submit questions, concerns and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org