Meeting the Needs of All Students!
The technology enhancements contained in the bond proposal will benefit Northville Public Schools students and the community in the following ways:
- Provide proven educational technology that adapts to individual student learning styles and needs.
- Enable college and career readiness for all students.
- Keep General Fund dollars in the classroom.
- Maintain the current millage rate for taxpayers and keep the community strong.
The Technology Bond funds will support the district’s technology plan for at least the next 12 years. You can see the technology upgrades are put in place by watching for updates to this page.
You will see implementation of the following:
- Computing Devices & Printers
- Audio/Video systems
- Large Group & Performance area improvements
- Cabling Infrastructure updates
- Network Infrastructure and Security upgrades
- Server and Storage upgrades
- Telephone and messaging systems
- Facility Security System