Please be advised of several Northville Public Schools summer paving and construction projects that are limiting access to some of our school buildings:
- Hillside Middle School entrance at Center Street and Eight Mile Road will be closed into August to add a left hand turn lane to improve traffic flow and safety. Please use the back entrance to access Hillside during construction.
- Go west on Walnut Street off of Center Street;
- Turn right on East Street;
- East Street becomes Baseline Road, which runs behind Hillside;
- Turn right into the Hillside parking lot just before the Northville Swim Club and the Northville water tower.
- The parking lot behind 501 West Main Street and Old Village School off of Cady Street is closed for repaving as part of the Old Village School restoration project to house Early Childhood classrooms and the district’s administrative offices at OVS beginning this fall. Use the 501 West Main Street front entrance off Main Street with parking on the west side of the building or on the street. Please Note: Parking remains open for Northville District Library and the Northville Community Center visitors using the Cady Street lot.
- There is limited parking at Cooke School during a repaving project on the north side of the building. Families and visitors are asked to use the south entrance off of Taft Road and park in the east lot behind the building. In addition, work is underway on a new parking area across from Hillside on the north side of 8 Mile Road.
- Ridge Wood Elementary School is closed with no access to the parking lots or school building due to a repaving project that will be completed in mid-August.
Thank you for your patience and continued support.